Top 10 things to do in Ribblesdale
This is the part of the Yorkshire Dales that includes the market town of Settle, the Three Peaks, waterfalls and cave systems, the Settle to Carlisle railway, Ribblehead Viaduct, fabulous pubs and restaurants, museums and much more.
So, where to start? Well, we think we’ve covered pretty much everything but …. what do you think? Here’s a summary of the first 5 things to do in Ribblesdale:
- Visit Settle on a market day
- Take a trip on the Settle to Carlisle Railway
- Experience the Ribblehead Viaduct up close
- Have a meal in the Old Hill Inn, Chapel-le-Dale
- Walk one or more of the Three Peaks